- Deliveries will be made to the UK only via a next working day, 48hr or 72hr courier delivery service (dependant on postcode area).
- Orders will be despatched within 30 days of placing your order in line with our Terms & Conditions.
Deliveries will be made Monday to Friday, generally between 08:00 to 18:00. Weekend and bank holiday deliveries are not available.
- There must be someone present at the delivery address as a signature is required on receipt of goods. Parcels cannot be left in a safe place or with a neighbour.
- On your delivery day, you will receive an email notification confirming your courier tracking details along with a link to our courier’s website. Here you will be able to track and rearrange your delivery if required.
- If there is no one available to take receipt of your order on your delivery date, our courier will aim to reattempt delivery on the following working day. Please note, should the second attempt fail your item will be returned to us automatically and your order will be cancelled.
- Parcels received damaged must be reported to our customer support team within 24 hours of delivery.
- Where an additional card payment has been made, your order must be shipped to the billing address associated with your payment card.
If you require any further assistance, please contact our customer support team by telephone on
0345 013 0388* or send us an email: email@example.com.
*If your telephone provider package has inclusive calls to ‘01’ or ‘02’ numbers, 0345 numbers are also included. Alternatively, calls are charged at your standard network rate.